Good Friday Worship Service
Service Outline and Reflection Questions
Jesus’ Last Supper and Betrayal: Remember Me
Sharing Holy Communion
- The bread represents Jesus’ body given for us
- The juice represents Jesus’ blood shed for us
Jesus’ Arrest and Mock Trials: Make Your Choice
Jesus Crucifixion: It is Finished!
Take your sins to the cross
Jesus Death: From Horror to Hope
JESUS WILL RETURN
- How does it make you feel that Jesus shared His last meal with those who betrayed and would deny Him?
- When have you you had to make a choice for Jesus when it was uncomfortable and/or hard?
- What does the brutality of Jesus’ crucifixion convey to you about the love of God?
- How does the hope of resurrection help you cope with the horrors we face today?